World Class Healthcare
BENEFITS TO PATIENTS
70 % population living in rural or urban areas can be provided basic healthcare at very low un imaginable cost :
- For Rs. 50/- per visit: Complete medical examinations, basic investigations (blood, urine, stool, ECG, Xray), primary consultation.
- Rs. 2/- per day (life membership) to cover: (must have a bank account for Electronic transfer) Complete medical examinations, basic investigations (blood, urine, stool, ECG, Xray), primary consultation.
- Rs. 500/- per annum: (for those without a bank account) Complete medical examinations, basic investigations (blood, urine, stool, ECG, Xray), primary consultation.
VALUE ADDED SERVICES FOR REST 30%
- Global consultation – Single or multiple consultants
- National consultation- Single or multiple consultants
- Shall save patients cost and inconvenience of travelling
- Instant consultation
BENEFITS TO DOCTORS AT SMC
- An SMC shall work as set platform for practice with standardised infrastructure, its network of consultants and patients , anywhere any me with continued medical educaon and with beer remuneration.
- SMCs shall act as feeders for large secondary & tertiary care hospitals
- SMCs Shall increase the catchment & revenue of consultants in secondary & tertiary care hospitals.
BENEFIT TO GOVERNMENT
A new state of the art, pan India healthcare infrastructure & upgradaon of exisng infrastructure at no or low cost to govt.
BENEFIT TO INVESTORS
Safe business & investment opportunity for private/corporate investor with high return.
UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE SYSTEM
System can be replicated in any country.
From that point it is possible to talk about the data that you gathered in the research and other relevant data you found essay writing website while researching.
Comments are closed.